Fundamentals of CBCT and Case Review
Speaker: Dr. Lisa Koenig
Sponsor: Nobel Biocare
Date: June 5th , 2019
CE Credits – 3
- Know the basic operating principles and terminology of CBCT imaging
- Understand radiation dose from the different fields of view
- Recognize anatomy and anatomical variants on CBCT images
- Recognize common pathology on CBCT images
- Discuss uses of scan appliances to aid in proper diagnosis and treatment planning, as well as helping to facilitate guided surgical protocols for the benefit of the surgical and restorative team members.
- Review proficiency on the digital dental workflow for best practice.
About the Speaker:
Dr. Lisa Koenig currently serves as Professor and Program Director of Oral Medicine and Oral Radiology at Marquette University School of Dentistry in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She received the Marquette University School of Dentistry Fulltime Faculty Excellence in Teaching Award in 2009 and the Marquette University Rev. John P. Raynor Teaching Excellence Award in 2010. Dr. Koenig has been Board certified in Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology since 1996 and is Past- President of the American Board of Oral and
Maxillofacial Radiology. She completed an oral and maxillofacial imaging text-book “Diagnostic Imaging: Oral and Maxillofacial” which was published in 2011 and contributed to a text on implants: “Specialty Imaging: Dental Implants” which was published in 2014. She also contributed to a text on the TMJ which was published in June 2016 and is currently working on the second edition of the Diagnostic Imaging book.
Please download the attached registration instructions and fax or email them back to Brian at [email protected]
SEATING IS LIMITED!!